10 kitchen hacks that will change your life
There are always those cooking tricks that only people with practice know. Luckily, there is the voice of experience, either from a grandmother, a mother or someone who advises us and helps us find techniques that work best according to our needs. Knowing how to use the different tricks will avoid hazing and will make it easier to develop in the kitchen.
Learn 10 essential cooking tricks
- Chop onion without crying. One of the tricks for the kitchen is to put the onions in the freezer 15 minutes before you start to cut them. Also, to avoid crying, it works to wet them first with water or vinegar.
- 2 . Remove the shell from cooked eggs. After cooking, lightly tap the egg and then roll it in your hand so the shell comes off easily for best results.
- Use dental floss as a substitute for the knife. This criterion should be applied to soft foods that do not need to be cut with the edge of a knife.
- Cut tomatoes, grapes or olives at once. If you want to cut them all in one go, you can put them on a plate, then put another plate on top and cut in half with slight pressure between the two plates.
- Peel garlic without giving your hands a smell. Shake the garlic cloves vigorously in a jar, this movement will separate the skin. Then you just have to chop.
- Avocado Trick. To prevent the avocado from turning black, store it with a piece of onion.
Stale bread. To regain its freshness, add a few drops of water, wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Broths. If a broth is salty, add a few pieces of potato. As if by magic, this food will absorb the excess salt.
- Crispy fish. If you want the skin to be crispy, be sure to remove the moisture as much as possible before marinating. Apart from that, put salt on both sides and cook it on the skin first.
- Eliminate odors. with a simple infusion of cinnamon tea or coffee. You will be able to eliminate annoying odors in your kitchen. Either of these options will do. It is one of the kitchen tips that are most applied